CALS Transfer Course Equivalencies

CALS Student Menu

Skip Navigation Links

Search by College

At a minimum, you must select a state and school. Other selections may be left blank. If the course/state/school you're looking for isn't in the list, please use the link "Submit Course Info for Evaluation" above, to send a request for the course to be evaluated. These equivilances only apply to College Distribution Requirements. To transfer a course to fulfill a major requirement or if you are pre-med or pre-vet, please consult your faculty advisor.

School State (required) School Name(required) Subject (optional) Number (optional)

CALS Student Services, 140 Roberts Hall Ithaca, NY 607-255-2257